Wednesday, January 29, 2014

An I Confess Sesh...


Just a quick list of the things currently weighing on my chest. Enjoy.


I Confess...
I have been a horrible blogger. Non-5 day work weeks due to weather and 2 kids with cabin-fever from staying indoors has left me mentally drained. Not to mention the time I do have free is spent in bed cuddled up to two sweet kiddos and hunk of a future husband. Who has time to write with all that jazz going on?

I Confess...
Sometime I hide at work when I knew people I don't particularly care for are looking for me. That may sound awful, but you should meet these people. I used to hid around the office to purposely scare the be-Jesus out of my co-workers, good times, good times. Now, I just hide anytime I hear the shoes of my foes trolling down the hall. Yeah, I know their step sounds..sue me.

I Confess...
Trying to plan a wedding would be a lot more fun with endless funds. Where you at cash cow? Ma'am needs a Colin Cowley miracle to appear and POOF my dream wedding is planned. And paid for. Please?

I Confess...
Trying to appease everyone is really starting to eat at me. I am human- you will not agree with every ounce of everything I do. I get it. I don't care. You should not either. Please stop judging every step I take, or don't take.

I Confess...
Watching my Fiance's waist size drop is not nearly as "inspiring" as I thought it would be. Mainly it makes me grouchy and jealous that it's coming so easy for him. Don't get me wrong, I love the new sexy, slim him- I just wish I could blink and make it work that great for me too. #helpmeimfat

I Confess...
My kids have grown into full on human pre-teens over night. No, their not old enough to be pre-teens...not yet. But I hear more "totes" and "Is this for realz?" In a day that I feel I should. I'm not ready for this. Please go back to asking for princess/ ninja turtle coloring books and crayons for Christmas instead of the new I-phone and to "Download some music you chill to". Please just stop. Stop. You are 7 and 8 (almost 7 and 9) which already kills me, I can not have you just straight to 15 and 16 over night.

I Confess...
I have been a not so fun mate to have lately. I don't seem to be making any time for just the fiancee and I like I used too, and the time we do have together I seem to be harassing him with requests for help, or asking him questions that I usually already know the answers to. I am trying his patience, and I can see it in his face. I need to make a serious effort to be more loving and understanding and most importantly being thankful for what we have today, in stead of praying for what I want to get tomorrow.

I Confess...
Clear American "Pineapple Coconut" zero calorie water from Wal-Mart of all places. is my current vice. I love it, so much. So much that I hardly even notice that the daily Diet Cokes I used to have are now no existent M-F! Serious, this water is life changing. Its that good. Its not too sweet, but not to blah either. Try it, you will love it I promise!

I Confess...
Today has been my Photo An Hour data collection day for tomorrow's link up with Steph, and Meg O. and yet every time my alarm goes off I think "what the hell is that going off for?!?!" I mean literally, every hour. It's sad. #Blondemoments.

I Confess...
It's almost Valentines day. Like in 16 days. And I'm probably one of the most annoying people you will ever meet (err, read) for saying this, but I.Can.Not.Wait. I love V-day. I love Card. I love Candies. I love flowers. I love Red Wine. And so on, and so on. This day was made for people like me, and thankfully to the high heavens there are men like Phil to appease women like me. He is the B E S T V-day date/gift gifer/ lover. Everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment