Friday, December 20, 2013

Where to start...

I guess this is as good of a start as any- but it's taken me a long time to start this, and even longer to find the courage to push that ever so looming "publish" button in the top corner. I've always loved the idea of blogging, and getting my thoughts and ideas out even if I was the only person to ever see it. Putting yourself out there in the 'blogosphere' to be seen, judged...hated even. Talk about giving you anziety!! I finally decided it was time to put on my big girl panties, and jump in- head first, and just see what happens. Who knows how much I'll keep up with this, or if it will ever be read by a single soul...ever. The point is I've started and that puts me at least one step ahead of where I was yesterday! So here I am, fully exposed, haert on my sleeve, the real Raw me. .


No comments:

Post a Comment